ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Urgent help required
Date Sun, 12 Mar 2006 13:12:50 GMT
Am I missing something here...do people frequently insert multiple rows?

Because I would guess that 99.999% of the time I insert one and only one row.

Getting a 0 or 1 back is no more useful than an exception being thrown
(or not being thrown).

This is not going to be changed because of that and the fact that it
would break the existing selectKey behavior unless we returned a List
(..and would that be a list of generated keys, or 0s and 1s?).

Larry