ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Paul Carr" <Paul.C...@express-gifts.co.uk>
Subject Abator VO generation
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:01:15 GMT
Hi Jeff, is there a way to make abator only generate the DAO's and leave
the VO's alone and SQLMaps alone ? (the DTD seems to enforce all must be
generated )

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Butler [mailto:jeffgbutler@gmail.com]
Sent: 10 March 2006 17:28
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to make dao's / vo's more polymorphic

Yes - that's a difficult problem on many levels.  First there's the
difficulty of the introspection (and what to do if there's a collision).
Second there's the issue of classloading - in Eclipse it would be
difficult to see the base class because the plugin has a different
classloader than the Eclipse project (this can be solved in Eclipse 3.1
with OSGi buddy classloaders, but complex).  Initially, I would probably
take the easy way out and generate a warning message if possible.  Other
than that, it would be the responsibility of the user to make sure this
wouldn't happen.

Jeff Butler