ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "MCCORMICK, Paul" <Paul.McCORM...@doir.wa.gov.au>
Subject RE: CTH - column name
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 01:13:51 GMT

You can't get access to the column name.  I've tried before.  Its a
private field on the ResultGetter implementation object.  If only there
was a getter method on the ResultGetter  interface.  Now that's an
idea...

Paul

________________________________

From: Balaji [mailto:balaji@objectec.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 29 March 2006 12:30 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: CTH - column name

won't getColumnName(int) need the column index.  What column index?
Tried doing getter.getClob().getAsciiStream(); - does not work bcos of
Jconnect /Jdbc driver does not support getClob() method.
I am reading a 'text' column by calling
getter.getResultSet().getAsciiStream("COLNAME");
But, i do not want to hard code the column name and be able to use CTH
it for multiple columns of similar data type

Balaji