ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Shragowitz, Laura" <Laura.Shragow...@FMR.com>
Subject IBatis Unit Tests, build.xml and distribution
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 16:30:45 GMT
I have downloaded the iBATIS_DBL- distribution from the
ibatis.apache.org web site.  I would like to use the Oracle Ref cursor
patch and test it out.  As part of this process, I am rebuilding the
ibatis jar files and running the unit tests.  Although I have been able
to do this successfully, I found that the distribution does not include
the build.xml file or the Junit tests.  I had to access the svn repo
Most other open source distributions seem to include these.  Does anyone
know why these are not included in the distribution and could these
possibly be included in the future?

View raw message