ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "James, Steven" <steven.ja...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: Autocommit property
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 11:20:33 GMT
You need to set the correct property for your datasource in your configuration. See what properties
it supports. If you are using

SimpleDataSource then set

JDBC.DefaultAutoCommit to true i.e

<property name="JDBC.DefaultAutoCommit" value="false" />

________________________________

From: Amparore Roberto [mailto:roberto.amparore@sia.it]
Sent: Fri 03/03/2006 11:00
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Autocommit property

I'm using IBATIS with WebSphere Appliation Server 5.1.

In the init method of a Start-up servlet I'm using Ibatis to execute a SELECT on a DB2 Database.

It's work fine but the method ends I' catch the following exception :

[03/03/06 11:36:12:452 CET] 3dfd084f LocalTranCoor E WLTC0033E: Resource jdbc/EbaWebDS rolled
back in cleanup of unresolved LocalTransactionContainment.

[03/03/06 11:36:12:572 CET] 3dfd084f LocalTranCoor E WLTC0032E: One or more resources rolled
back. An unresolved LocalTransactionContainment had an unresolved action of rollback.

[03/03/06 11:36:12:582 CET] 3dfd084f WebAppTransac E WTRN0043I: LocalTransaction rolled-back
due to setRollbackOnly.

[03/03/06 11:36:12:853 CET] 3dfd084f WebGroup      E SRVE0020E: [Servlet Error]-[InitServlet]:
Failed to load servlet: com.ibm.ws.LocalTransaction.RolledbackException

       at com.ibm.ws.LocalTransaction.LocalTranCoordImpl.cleanup(LocalTranCoordImpl.java:1073)

       at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppTransactionCollaborator.postInvoke(WebAppTransactionCollaborator.java:249)

       at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppServletManager.addServlet(WebAppServletManager.java:885)

       at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppServletManager.loadServlet(WebAppServletManager.java:224)

       at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppServletManager.loadAutoLoadServlets(WebAppServletManager.java:542)

       at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.loadServletManager(WebApp.java:1277)

       at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.init(WebApp.java:283)

       at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.WebGroup.loadWebApp(WebGroup.java:387)

       at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.WebGroup.init(WebGroup.java:209)

       at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WebContainer.addWebApplication(WebContainer.java:1005)

       at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.WebContainerImpl.install(WebContainerImpl.java:136)

       at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.WebContainerImpl.start(WebContainerImpl.java:356)

       at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.start(ApplicationMgrImpl.java:505)

       at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedApplicationImpl.fireDeployedObjectStart(DeployedApplicationImpl.java:808)

       at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedModuleImpl.start(DeployedModuleImpl.java:354)

       at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedApplicationImpl.start(DeployedApplicationImpl.java:578)

       at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.startApplication(ApplicationMgrImpl.java:299)

       at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.start(ApplicationMgrImpl.java:256)

       at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ContainerImpl.startComponents(ContainerImpl.java:536)

       at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ContainerImpl.start(ContainerImpl.java:413)

       at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationServerImpl.start(ApplicationServerImpl.java:128)

       at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ContainerImpl.startComponents(ContainerImpl.java:536)

       at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ContainerImpl.start(ContainerImpl.java:413)

       at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:183)

       at com.ibm.ws.runtime.WsServer.start(WsServer.java:128)

       at com.ibm.ws.runtime.WsServer.main(WsServer.java:225)

       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:79)

       at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:41)

       at com.ibm.ws.bootstrap.WSLauncher.main(WSLauncher.java:105)

       at com.ibm.etools.websphere.tools.runner.api.ServerRunnerV5$1.run(ServerRunnerV5.java:97)

[03/03/06 11:36:12:893 CET] 3dfd084f WebAppServlet E SRVE0183E: LocalTransaction rolled-back
due to setRollbackOnly

[03/03/06 11:36:13:143 CET] 3dfd084f ApplicationMg A WSVR0221I: Application started: ProvaDb

[03/03/06 11:36:13:584 CET] 3dfd084f HttpTransport A SRVE0171I: Transport http is listening
on port 9,080.

[03/03/06 11:36:15:106 CET] 3dfd084f HttpTransport A SRVE0171I: Transport https is listening
on port 9,443.

[03/03/06 11:36:15:216 CET] 3dfd084f RMIConnectorC A ADMC0026I: RMI Connector available at
port 2809

[03/03/06 11:36:15:316 CET] 3dfd084f WsServer      A WSVR0001I: Server server1 open for e-business

Looking for some help into the web I found a page the say to set the autocommit property to
value false.

My question is: How can I set the value of autocommit property?

Thanks you very much.

Roberto Amparore

Qualsiasi utilizzo non autorizzato del presente messaggio nonche' dei suoi allegati e' vietato
e potrebbe costituire reato. Se lei ha ricevuto erroneamente il presente messaggio, Le saremmo
grati se, via e-mail, ce ne comunicasse la ricezione e provvedesse alla distruzione del messaggio
stesso e dei suoi eventuali allegati. Le dichiarazioni contenute nel presente messaggio nonche'
nei suoi eventuali allegati devono essere attribuite esclusivamente al mittente e non possono
essere considerate come trasmesse o autorizzate da SIA S.p.A.; le medesime dichiarazioni non
impegnano SIA S.p.A. nei confronti del destinatario o di terzi. SIA S.p.A. non si assume alcuna
responsabilita' per eventuali intercettazioni, modifiche o danneggiamenti del presente messaggio
e-mail.

Any unauthorized use of this e-mail or any of its attachments is prohibited and could constitute
an offence. If you are not the intended addressee please advise immediately the sender by
using the reply facility in your e-mail software and destroy the message and its attachments.
The statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are those of the author of the
message and do not necessarily represent those of SIA. Besides, The contents of this message
shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by SIA S.p.A.. SIA S.p.A. does not accept
liability for corruption, interception or amendment, if any, or the consequences thereof.

and inform the sender. Thank you.