ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Suman.Mis...@ubs.com
Subject Sybase Stored procedure transaction mode
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2006 19:11:54 GMT

Hi,
I am executing Sybase stored procedure through iBatis. Exception occurs
when the procedure is defined in "unchained" mode. If I set the mode as
"anymode", it works fine.

Can someone please let me know how to get the procedures working while I
have procs in "unchained" transaction mode.

Note: Its sybase error no - 7713

Regards,
Suman Mishra

Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com