ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Eric Williams" <Eric.Willi...@active.com>
Subject RE: Columns missing/duplicated in result set
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 00:07:58 GMT
OK, it looks like this has become a real problem for us. We're
encountering some situations where NULL values are returned and it
causes the next column down the line to appear NULL as well. Can this be

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Williams [mailto:Eric.Williams@active.com]
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 2:26 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: Columns missing/duplicated in result set

Thanks. I forgot to mention that I've tried this with 2 different JDBC

Actually, I think I may have just fixed this by moving some columns onto
the end of the result set. I've noticed a problem before where if a
column returns null, iBATIS will cause the column after it to be null,
too. Apparently it was having a different impact here.