ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Eric Williams" <Eric.Willi...@active.com>
Subject RE: Columns missing/duplicated in result set
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 00:07:58 GMT
OK, it looks like this has become a real problem for us. We're
encountering some situations where NULL values are returned and it
causes the next column down the line to appear NULL as well. Can this be
fixed?

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Williams [mailto:Eric.Williams@active.com]
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 2:26 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: Columns missing/duplicated in result set

Thanks. I forgot to mention that I've tried this with 2 different JDBC
drivers.

Actually, I think I may have just fixed this by moving some columns onto
the end of the result set. I've noticed a problem before where if a
column returns null, iBATIS will cause the column after it to be null,
too. Apparently it was having a different impact here.