ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Eric Williams" <Eric.Willi...@active.com>
Subject Columns missing/duplicated in result set
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 21:57:52 GMT
Hi all,

I have a stored proc in SQL Server 2000 that only ever returns one row.
I've tried using the select and procedure statements, with and without
result maps, but I'm getting duplicate and missing columns no matter
what I do.

If I execute the stored procedure against my DB, I'll get back rows like
"A, B, C, D, E, F". iBATIS always returns "A, A, B, B, D".

It's always been doubling up columns on me for some reason, but now
columns are starting to disappear. This only happened after I changed
the data-type of a column (this is one of the columns not showing up,
but other unchanged columns have disappeared, too).

My XML looks like this:

            <parameterMap id="productGetParameterMap" class="map">

                        <parameter property="id" jdbcType="GUID"
javaType="java.util.UUID" mode="IN"/>

            <procedure id="productGet"

                        {call productGet ?}

I've gone as far as using an explicit result map with column index
values, to no avail.

Any help would be much appreciated!

View raw message