ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Khemani, Girish" <girish.khem...@fidelity.co.in>
Subject RE: Ibatis JDBC 3.0 support
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 05:24:12 GMT
Hi,

Multiple open resultsets, passing params to CallableStatements by name seems
like good features from API perspective and might be useful in SQLMaps

Anyway can you please let me know the roadmap for coming releases.

Regards,
Girish

-----Original Message-----
From: Clinton Begin [mailto:clinton.begin@gmail.com]
Sent: 16 March 2006 10:22
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Ibatis JDBC 3.0 support

As Larry said, it works, and will continue to do so.

As for specific 3.0 features, they will be exclusively targeted for iBATIS
3.0, which will likely require J2SE 5.0+.

But, also like Larry said, if there's something specific we may be able to
add it to 2.x, which runs on 1.4+.

Cheers,
Clinton

On 3/15/06, Khemani, Girish <girish.khemani@fidelity.co.in