ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Diran Ayandele <Adediran.Ayand...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Views and dynamic queries
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:11:30 GMT
This is probably a syntax error in your sql.  That error message from
oracle often indicates a comma in the wrong place or parenthesis that is
unmatched.  I would use your logs to see exactly what sql you're sending
to your database.  Or else run your statements using sqlplus to see a
nice carat under the exact syntax problem.

Diran