ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ben Munat <b...@munat.com>
Subject Re: multiple setters
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 01:00:58 GMT
Yeah, it appears that it can create *really* screwy problems for ibatis. We were seeing integration
tests passing
completely on one machine, passing individually but failing as part of a suite on another
machine, and never passing at
all on a third machine!

After poking at it a while I started suspecting overloaded setters on a child field causing
problems... a Money class
with some convenience setters. Getting it down to one setter got rid of the failing tests....
though we'll probably just
do what we should have done from the beginning and create a type handler for Money rather
than going straight to the
Money's value.