ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ben Munat <b...@munat.com>
Subject Re: Log 4j prob
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 16:33:46 GMT
I found, on Tomcat 5.5.*, that we *had* to put commons-logging.jar and log4j-xxx.jar in
common/lib or logging simply wouldn't work at all. And yes, this did mean we had to put a

log4j.properties in common\classes, but we just put a basic simple config in there...
tomcat still honors the log4j.properties in WEB-INF/classes. We haven't had any problems
with this. Have you somehow continued using per-app log jars only with tomcat 5.5 Larry?