ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Enrique Ferreyra <eferre...@gmail.com>
Subject remapResults is necessary if the result query doesnt change in a execution ?
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 18:30:20 GMT
Hi , my first message :) ok, i know the performance penalties if i put
the remapResults = true, and i understand why is necesary this when
using $$ parameters, i think in my case is not necesary, tell me if im
wrong.

We work whit informix and we have many instances, we try the software be
the same setting some parameters at start for the instance choice, but
in one instance some "table" is in "database1" and in other instance is
in "database2", the connection is a single database, so we refer to the
tables as 'database:table' in informix notation, now my question is if i
make sql querys in a sqlMap like:

    <select id="get-deposito" parameterClass="java.util.HashMap"
resultMap="get-deposito-result">
        SELECT dep_cod, dep_tip, dep_des
        FROM $depositos$
        WHERE dep_com_cod = #com_cod#
          AND dep_cod = #dep_cod#
          AND dep_tip = #dep_tip#
    </select>

And the $depositos$ value doesnt change in the current execution of the
application, DO I NEED THE remapResults="true" ?

Thanks !

--
  A.U.S. Enrique Ferreyra
    Centro de Cómputos