ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Guido García Bernardo <ggb...@tid.es>
Subject CHAR to BOOLEAN - Custom Type Handler
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 09:55:50 GMT
Hi,

I am triyng to write a custom type handler that allows me to map a
CHAR(1) into a boolean.
Anyone could send me a simple example to fill the following methods?
google doesn't help a lot...

Thank you very much.
PD. Maybe there is a simpler way to achieve the conversion.

public class CharTypeHandler extends BaseTypeHandler {
    public void setParameter(PreparedStatement arg0, int arg1, Object
arg2, String arg3) throws SQLException {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
    }

    public Object getResult(ResultSet arg0, String arg1) throws
SQLException {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
    }

    public Object getResult(ResultSet arg0, int arg1) throws SQLException {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
    }

    public Object getResult(CallableStatement arg0, int arg1) throws
SQLException {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
    }

    public Object valueOf(String arg0) {