ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Sven Boden <list...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: Sybase Stored procedure transaction mode
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2006 20:13:33 GMT

Has been seen before as in
http://www.mail-archive.com/user-java@ibatis.apache.org/msg01135.html

 From the Sybase manuals:

"Sybase Error 7713: Stored Procedure can only be executed in unchained
transaction mode" error

This error occurs when either:

    * The JDBC attempts to put the connection in *autocommit(true)* mode.
    * A stored procedure is not created in a compatible mode.

To fix the *autocommit(true)* mode problem, let the application change
the connection to chained mode using the
*Connection.setAutoCommit(false)* mode, or use a *set chained on*
language command.

To resolve the stored procedure problem, use the sp_procxmode
/procedure_name/ "anymode" command.

Regards,
Sven