ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <Nathan.Ma...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Resource not found exception
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 23:14:35 GMT
AFAIK there are no issues with the Resources class built into
ibatis.  We use it in multiple web applications as well as stand
alone java applications.  Of which all of the .properties and .xml
files are all included in the jar's.

What OS are you working on?

I would try to change your path to this...

String resource = "com/comp/drimm/FERTPLATETransfer/xml/
sqlMapConfig.xml"

Nathan