ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Skrach <daniel.skr...@eunet.co.at>
Subject Abator Primary Key Forcement
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:21:28 GMT

Hi,

I’m currently evaluating Abator (which I’m really impressed off so far!) and
came over the following limitation/idea:

During creation of Maps/DAOs/Models, Primary Key classes are automatically
created, if PK’s are found on the DB-Table. For sure, this mechanism doesn’t
work for views (which I must use for other reasons).

Therefore my question: What do you think about forced Primary Key class
creation (for Domain, Model, Map + selectByPrimaryKey() method) specified as
new element in <table ... primaryKey=“a1,a2““ ... /> inside the
abatorConfig.xml file, which take effect if no primary key is found on the
table itself?

Thanks for your help!
Sent from the iBATIS - User - Java forum at Nabble.com.