ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Eric Blue" <ericblu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log 4j prob
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 21:39:51 GMT
Gregory,

I've seen this problem happen when the log4j.properties file is no longer on
the classpath (in the case of it being accidentally excluded from my .war
file during an ant build).  Also, I seem to recall some classpath order
problem with Eclipse where this had happened.  I basically had to rearrange
the export order of the commons-logging and/or log4j .jar files.