ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ted Schrader" <tschra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: remapResults is necessary if the result query doesnt change in a execution ?
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 18:52:06 GMT
Hi Enrique,

I am pretty sure the answer is no, you do not need remapResults="true"
because you are using a good SQL practice by listing your columns in
the SELECT statement.  Listing your columns means the column names
won't change, even though your table name might change, so
remapResults is not necessary.

If I am wrong, then I need to make some changes to my work!

Ted