ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Carson Reinke" <crei...@MarketingAssociates.com>
Subject [OT] RE: DTD URL unavailable
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:53:30 GMT
I would also like to know if this is possible, it is the parser that
does this.  Anyone with experience with this have any advice?

Thanks.

Carson Reinke
creinke@marketingassociates.com
P: 248.333.7700 x108

-----Original Message-----
From: Gordon Shankman [mailto:gshankman@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 6:25 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: DTD URL unavailable

Is there a way to turn off the DTD checking in iBatis?  We are using
iBatis on several standalone systems that do not have internet access
and cannot access the DTDs online.  We have solved this problem in some
instances by using internal URLs, but we do not always have the access
needed to configure each system.  We've also run into problems where
URLs work for a webapp, but not for a command line application.

 Our ideal solution is for the DTD URL specified in the sql-map files to
be ignored.  Is this possible?

 Thanks,
 Gordon Shankman