ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mike Wilson <mw9...@yahoo.com>
Subject Running JPetStore 5 on JBoss 4.0.2
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2006 17:53:37 GMT
Hello all,

  I assume that I deploy the war file to JBoss like I do with my standalone version of Tomcat,
but could someone confirm this, and advise what other configuration changes would be necessary?
I am currently running this on Tomcat 4.1 against a SQL Server 2K db. Thanks for the great
feedback and information I've received from the group so far, it's been a great learning experience
and now I'm touting the virtues of iBATIS over the old framework we used which involved a
LOT of EJBs, etc.

  Thanks in advance,
  MW

Blab-away for as little as 1ยข/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.