ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Rashmi Dave" <rash...@persistent.co.in>
Subject RE: Abator and Table join
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:33:27 GMT
Hi Tony,

Can you paste the code snippet which calls this query?

Thanks

~Rashmi

  _____

From: Tony Qian [mailto:daqiqian2@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 3:12 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Abator and Table join

All,

I'm using Abator generated code for iBATIS DAO.

Since Abator generated query doesn't support table join. I put following
mapping in the Abator generated xml file

<select id="Coupon" resultMap="CouponForDisplay" >
     select
        prod.product_name,
        b.brand_name,
        C.coupon_id
      FROM coupon as C,  product_type as prod,  brand as b
      WHERE  C.product_type_id=prod.product_type_id and
C.brand_id=b.brand_id;
  /select>

I got following error.

NestedRuntimeException: Could not find SQL statement to include with refid
'parkview_coupon.abatorgenerated_Example_Where_Clause'

Anything I did wrong?

Thanks,
Tony