ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Lurtz Ugluk <lurtzug...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: get the statement
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 17:09:09 GMT
I've look the link above and I read "Why? Because the
only information we have available is the
PreparedStatement and the parameters."
That's that I need (I think ;-) ), with the
preparedStatement I can get the SQL that I will
execute, can't I?
How can I get that PreparedStatement and its
parameters at runtime ?

More thanks

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/How+do