ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From radha rukmani <radharukm...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Resource not found exception
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 17:24:16 GMT
Thanks for your help Gustavo. It works now.
  Radha.

Gustavo Henrique Sberze Ribas <gribas@cpqd.com.br> wrote:

Try putting the current directory (.) in the classpath:

set Classpath=.;%Classpath%;%rootpath%\FERTPlateTransfer.jar

Gustavo

-----Original Message-----
From: radha rukmani [mailto:radharukmani@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 1:18 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Resource not found exception

Hi,

I tried copying the directory structure com\comp\drimm\FERTPlateTransfer\xml\sqlMapConfig.xml
into the directory where the .bat file is located. It still gives me the same error. Could
some one please let me know a solution for this.

This is my .bat file
set rootpath=.\SignedJars
set Classpath=%Classpath%;%rootpath%\FERTPlateTransfer.jar
echo %Classpath%
pause
"C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_01\bin\java" com.comp.drimm.FERTPlateTransfer.GeCABatchProcessMain

pause

Thanks.

Yahoo! Mail