ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From radha rukmani <radharukm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Resource not found exception
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 15:53:41 GMT
Hi,

  I have an application developed in eclipse using ibatis which runs correctly. When i tried
to jar this application(using the eclipse jar utility) and run it from a batch file, it throws
me an exception saying that my resource is not found.  This is the error message

  2006-03-02 10:46:37,237 DEBUG [main] dao.ConfigData    (ConfigData.java:243)
 - Found config/GeCABatchProcess.ini - loading configuration
java.io.IOException: Could not find resource com\comp\drimm\FERTPlateTransfer\
xml\sqlMapConfig.xml
        at com.ibatis.common.resources.Resources.getResourceAsStream(Resources.j
ava:101)
        at com.ibatis.common.resources.Resources.getResourceAsStream(Resources.j
ava:86)
        at com.ibatis.common.resources.Resources.getResourceAsReader(Resources.j
ava:150)
        at com.comp.drimm.FERTPlateTransfer.AppSqlConfig.<clinit>(AppSqlConfig
.java:18)

  This is how i am calling the resource in the AppSqlConfig.java
     String resource="com\\comp\\drimm\\FERTPlateTransfer\\xml\\sqlMapConfig.xml";
   Reader reader=Resources.getResourceAsReader(resource);

  This works fine when i run in eclipse, could any one please let me know why it is not working
when i call it from the batch file.

  This is my .bat file
  set rootpath=.\SignedJars
  set Classpath=%Classpath%;%rootpath%\FERTPlateTransfer.jar
echo %Classpath%
pause
  "C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_01\bin\java" com.comp.drimm.FERTPlateTransfer.GeCABatchProcessMain

  pause

  Thanks.