ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS at TheServerSide Java Symposium
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:44:22 GMT
Hi John,

Thanks for your enthusiasm around iBATIS.  If you're an iBATIS user already,
I'd suggest just going to one of the other talks.  It's pretty tough
competition....Gregor Hohpe of Google, talking about SOA?  Like how many hot
buzzwords is that in one presentation?  ;-)

That's where I'd be if I weren't speaking.

So I'd recommend you go to the Agile talk if you're thinking of, already
doing of have tried and failed with an Agile Methodology.

Cheers,
Clinton