ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to make dao's / vo's more polymorphic
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:22:48 GMT
Vic, this recommendation is completely wrong and borderline dangerous.

Maps are not dynamic.  Maps are strongly typed, strict data structures that
are impossible to associate behavior with.  There's nothing OO about them --
Period.

To be frank, I'd prefer if you stop spamming Maps as the solution to every
problem.

Cheers,
Clinton