ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Bruce Wexler" <bwex...@massconnections.com>
Subject RE: JPetstore question
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 21:39:22 GMT
Hi Larry,

Actually no, the sql I have does not specify the I.ITEMID, it just has ITEMID. This is most
likely the problem, which I will test now.

Thanks,
Bruce

-----Original Message-----
From: larry.meadors@gmail.com [mailto:larry.meadors@gmail.com]On Behalf
Of Larry Meadors
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 1:32 PM
To: Bruce Wexler; user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: JPetstore question

In SVN, it looks right..is this the SQL there?

---
    select

      I.ITEMID,

      LISTPRICE,

      UNITCOST,

      SUPPLIER AS supplierId,

      I.PRODUCTID AS "product.productId",

      NAME AS "product.name",

      DESCN AS "product.description",

      CATEGORY AS "product.categoryId",

      STATUS,

      ATTR1 AS attribute1,

      ATTR2 AS attribute2,

      ATTR3 AS attribute3,

      ATTR4 AS attribute4,

      ATTR5 AS attribute5,

      QTY AS quantity

    from ITEM I, INVENTORY V, PRODUCT P

    where P.PRODUCTID = I.PRODUCTID

      and I.ITEMID = V.ITEMID

      and I.ITEMID = #value#
---

Larry

PS: please reply to the list, so others can benefit from the discussion.

On 3/23/06, Bruce Wexler <bwexler@massconnections.com> wrote:
> Hi again Larry,
>
> I know I'm probably pushing my luck, but I got past the last error, and now have this:
>
> Caused by: com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Failed to execute queryForObject - id
[getItem], parameterObject [EST-16].  Cause: com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:
> --- The error occurred in com/ibatis/jpetstore/persistence/sqlmapdao/sql/Item.xml.
> --- Check the getItem-InlineParameterMap.
> --- Check the statement (query failed).
> --- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: [DataDirect][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Ambiguous
column name 'itemid'.
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: [DataDirect][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Ambiguous
column name 'itemid'.
> Caused by: com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:
>
> Thanks,
> Bruce

I'm not sure from looking through the docs what I'm missing. Can you tell from this snippet
what I'm missing? Or could you point me to a resource that will explain this?