ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Insert
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2006 05:14:32 GMT
I think that's a good lead.  Most AS/400 tables are not journalled and do
not support transactions.  Try using the EXTERNAL transaction manager which
will turn off all transaction processing in iBATIS - maybe it will make a
difference.

BTW - the AS/400 terms for transactions are "commitment control" and
"journalling".  Ask the AS/400 folks in your shop if they've these things -
my guess is probably not.

Jeff Butler