ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Abator] Unable to generate artifacts
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2006 23:43:39 GMT
Does MyEclipse have a specialized XML editor?  It seems that the XML related
plugins might be running into each other.  Also, did you restart Eclipse
with the -clean option?  That might fix it after the plugin.xml hack.

Also, you should still be able to run Abator with a simple Ant script -
there's a page in the help that shows how to do it.

 I'm looking for patterns of failure to help me find what the problem is.
I'll keep looking for the answer.

Jeff Butler