ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Found two bugs in Abator
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 19:35:33 GMT
Point taken.  But I will make a change anyway - I've changed Abator so that
it generates shorter methods for each field in the table.  So in Dave's
case, there will be 150 private methods - this will avoid the "too large"
error.  The tradeoff is one giant method verses many smaller methods.

Look for a bug fix release (for both bugs Dave reported) later this
evening.  I'd release it now, but I'm stuck behind a firewall for the next
few hours.  The fixed code is in SVN now if anyone is in a super rush.

Jeff Butler