ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Found two bugs in Abator
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 13:54:19 GMT
Thanks for reporting these.  I'll take a look.

The more I think about it, the more I dislike the way that I'm generating
the "by example" methods. As you've seen, it creates a tremendous amount of
code that grows exponentially as the fields in the table increase.  I'll
definitiely have to think of a better way.  Something else, that doesn't
apply in your case, is that the processor cycles required to do a merge in
Eclipse are enormous with these huge methods.

Jeff Butler