ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Abator] Unable to generate artifacts
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 18:28:36 GMT
Well I'm not surprised it didn't work - that was a pretty silly (and awfully
limiting) suggestion from them.  Enabling selections by XML root
element type is relatively new in Eclipse - perhaps they don't know how it
works?

I suppose it could also be an Eclipse problem where Eclipse is getting
confused about whether to enable the menu selection or not.  But hard to
tell.

I don't have an oXygen license to be able to test it myself.  I might try to
get a demo of oXygen to see if I can debug it further, but that will take me
a few days.

Jeff Butler