ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Abator] Unable to generate artifacts
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 19:23:11 GMT
That's odd.  The menu option should enable for any file with xml as the
extension, and with a root element of "abatorConfiguration".

Question - does oXygen change the popup menu on an XML file significantly?
Abator assumes there is an insertion point on the popup menu called
"additions" (which is an Eclipse convention).  If oXygen has significantly
altered the popup menu for XML files, or they somehow removed the
"additions" insertion point, then that could cause the problem.  This does
point the finger at them I'm afraid, but I can't think of any other reason
for the trouble you're having.

Nevertheless, there should probably be more ways to run Abator than just
through a pop-up menu.  I'll try to think of some for the next release.

Jeff Butler