ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Sven.Boden" <list...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: performnace of iBATIS
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 06:56:52 GMT

Some ideas:

- Are you using transactions in the correct way?
- If you were on Oracle you'd probably don't want to use SimpleDatasource (because of rollbacks)
- Is your ping query setup correctly?
- Are you using parameter binding with your JDBC?
- Are you executing the same query (iBATIS/JDBC) using the same user-id?

Regards,
Sven