ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Sven.Boden" <list...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: Reg. Problem with Cursors still open.
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 07:05:20 GMT

Oracle DBA to the rescue ;-)... your query is wrong... read the following: http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:::::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID:553222846752

Now for your original problem... If you only need to get 1 ResultSet back I would change your
PLSQL to a function instead of a procedure (returning your output1 ResultSet). The rest of
the source code can then almost remain the same... and if full support is built in in iBATIS
that kind of processing should still work (with minor changes in your xml maps).
If you currently need to map multiple ResultSets from 1 stored procedure your only options
are to not use iBATIS or use Michael Fagans patch on the WIKI (which may become obsolete or
break sometime in the future).

Regards,
Sven