ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Davis Chapman <dchap...@fusionlabs.net>
Subject Problem with Insert
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2006 00:48:42 GMT
I'm running into a perplexing problem. I'm trying to replace a homegrown DOA
with iBatis in an application running against DB2 on an AS/400. All of my
selects are running fine. But when I try to run an Insert statement, I get
the following error:

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: [SQL7008] ECEP in T0MD618D not valid for
operation.
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:

I've double checked everything I can think of. I'm connecting with the
correct credentials, etc. I've used iBatis extensively in other projects
with lots of success, but this has me baffled. Any ideas what could be
wrong?

Thanks,
Davis Chapman