ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "MCCORMICK, Paul" <Paul.McCORM...@doir.wa.gov.au>
Subject Nested iterate tag
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 03:14:09 GMT

Is it possible to nest iterate tags so I can traverse a list of lists?

For example:
	<iterate property="A" >
		<iterate property="A[].B" >
			#A[].B[].field#
		</iterate>
	</iterate>
Thanks,

Paul McCormick
IT Consultant
DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRY AND RESOURCES
100 Plain Street, East Perth, Western Australia 6004
Telephone: +61 8 9222-3481, Mobile:0422958958
www.doir.wa.gov.au

"DISCLAIMER: This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the addressee(s)
and may contain confidential and/or personal information and may also be the subject of legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information
contained in it. In this case, please let me know by return email, delete the message permanently
from your system and destroy any copies.

Before you take any action based upon advice and/or information contained in this email you
should carefully consider the advice and information and consider obtaining relevant independent
advice.