ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "harinder nandyala" <harind...@hotmail.com>
Subject Similar problem with the same set up....may be there is some solution already..
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:38:17 GMT
Hello,

Many thanks for prompt response. That was an easy solution and it worked. I
am seeing one more problem with the same setup (i.e. DB2 driver type-2).
When I try to add one order from petstore sample:

*****************************
"A reference to column "ITEMID" is ambigous. SQLSTATE=42702"
The error occured in com/ibatis/jpetstore/sqlmapdao/sql/Item.xml
Check the getItem - InlineParameterMap
Check the statemnent (Query Failed"

Probably you may know the answer. I am trying to debug, but if there is
ready made answer it saves a lot.

"The more you strive for humanity, the more civilized you become" -ASHA

Harinder Nandyala
http://www.ashakiran.org