ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "James, Steven" <steven.ja...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: List of data as input
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:17:08 GMT
Hi John,

If you download the ibatis quick start guide http://cvs.apache.org/dist/ibatis/ibatis.java/docs/iBATIS-SqlMaps-2-Tutorial.pdf
you will find this out i no time.

Good luck you already have way there....

Steve..

________________________________

From: John Chien [mailto:john.chien@ncmail.net]
Sent: Thu 16/02/2006 14:13
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: List of data as input

Dear Sir:

Suppose that I have a table called Employee which has the folloing fields:

name,
date-of-birth,
title,
phone_number

I want to write a SQL query using ibatis SQLMAP which will return a list
of names which have the matching titles

The matching titles are containend in an array or list. The number of
the element in the array or list may vary.
How can I write a SQL to do the job ?

SELECT name
FROM Employee
WHER title = ????