ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Bruyn Bill" <Bru...@mcao.maricopa.gov>
Subject RE: [Abator] Unable to generate artifacts
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 14:37:32 GMT
Thanks, Jeff.  I'd appreciate that.  Their solution does seem like a bit
of a hack, and rather limited in that you have to configure the name of
the file, to your point - but IIRC doesn't the current release only
recognize abatorConfig.xml anyway?  In any case, I have it working per
their suggestion for now.  (Had to restart Eclipse with -clean to clear
its cached version of the Abator plugin config).  Looking forward to
hearing more about anything you find.

Again, many thanks.

Bill

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Jeff Butler [mailto:jeffgbutler@gmail.com]
	Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 11:29 AM
	To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
	Subject: Re: [Abator] Unable to generate artifacts

	Well I'm not surprised it didn't work - that was a pretty silly
(and awfully limiting) suggestion from them.  Enabling selections by XML
root element type is relatively new in Eclipse - perhaps they don't know
how it works?

	I suppose it could also be an Eclipse problem where Eclipse is
getting confused about whether to enable the menu selection or not.  But
hard to tell.

	I don't have an oXygen license to be able to test it myself.  I
might try to get a demo of oXygen to see if I can debug it further, but
that will take me a few days.

	Jeff Butler