ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Bruyn Bill" <Bru...@mcao.maricopa.gov>
Subject RE: [Abator] Unable to generate artifacts
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 17:47:32 GMT
I got the following response from oXygen support.  I tried the config as
suggested, but no change.  Any insight as to why this wouldn't work?

Thanks again.

Bill

After studying the plugin.xml file from the UI plugin of the "abator"
bundle the problem seems to be related with their mode of associating
the context menu actions.

So, on the "org.eclipse.ui.popupMenus" extension point you will see that
the <visibility> element claims that the current object must have a
certain conten type, i.e. the
"org.apache.ibatis.abator.ui.abatorConfigurationFileByElement" content
type.
But oXygen also has its own content type for xml documents with encoding
and BOM handling which seems to be more general than the one that
"abator" has, and Eclipse it taking the oXygen's one into account.

The solution for you is to edit by hand the "plugin.xml" file from the
"org.apache.ibatis.abator.ui_0.5.1" directory and comment the
<visibility> element, and then modify <action> as follows:

<action
  enablesFor="1"
  label="Generate iBATIS Artifacts"
  icon="icons/iBatisLogo.gif"
  class="org.apache.ibatis.abator.ui.actions.RunAbatorAction"
  menubarPath="additions"
  id="org.apache.ibatis.abator.ui.actions.RunAbatorAction">

  <selection class="org.eclipse.core.resources.IFile"
name="abatorConfig.xml"/>

</action>