ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Bruyn Bill" <Bru...@mcao.maricopa.gov>
Subject RE: [Abator] Unable to generate artifacts
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 20:40:48 GMT
Yeah, their plugin does add a few items to the context menu...  I don't
know how that's handled internally, but now I can file a bug report and
find out.  I'll post what I find, if anything.

Thanks, Jeff.  (BTW, nice job.)

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Butler [mailto:jeffgbutler@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 12:23 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Abator] Unable to generate artifacts

That's odd.  The menu option should enable for any file with xml as the
extension, and with a root element of "abatorConfiguration".

Question - does oXygen change the popup menu on an XML file
significantly?  Abator assumes there is an insertion point on the popup
menu called "additions" (which is an Eclipse convention).  If oXygen has
significantly altered the popup menu for XML files, or they somehow
removed the "additions" insertion point, then that could cause the
problem.  This does point the finger at them I'm afraid, but I can't
think of any other reason for the trouble you're having.

Nevertheless, there should probably be more ways to run Abator than just
through a pop-up menu.  I'll try to think of some for the next release.

Jeff Butler