ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Bruyn Bill" <Bru...@mcao.maricopa.gov>
Subject [Abator] Unable to generate artifacts
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 18:27:51 GMT
I have the Abator (0.5.1) plugin for Eclipse (3.1.2) installed here, and
have a little trouble with it when I also have my oXygen XML Editor
(7.0.0) plugin installed/enabled.

I can set up my file association okay, create my config with the
File/New wizard and edit it with the Abator editor (if I want to), but
my "Generate iBATIS Artifcats" menu option disappears.  When I disable
the oXygen plugin, everything works as advertised, so I'm not sure this
is an Abator problem...  Still, I was hoping somebody might be able to
explain what's going on?

TIA,

Bill Bruyn