ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <Nathan.Ma...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [OT] Need help with SQL Query
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:34:54 GMT
A little hasty with my answer...

The query I gave could give you results from two different rows.

Having a date and time column is problematic.  I would just use a
date column that included the time or a timestamp.

If there is only one column to worry about then you could do

select date, name from mytable where number = 123 and date = (select
min(date) from mytable where number = 123)

nathan