ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Marcelo Martins <marcelomarti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic addMaps
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 12:59:25 GMT
Hi Nathan,

I'm creating a corporate framework, and trying to make it more transparent
as possible to the developers.

Here there are many developers in many projects using the same
sqlMapConfig.xml file. This is my problem.

What i liked to do:

When the developer create  a new DAO, (Product for example), the DAO factory
will dinamic add  the mapping file for the DAO (ProductMapping.xml) in the
SqlMapClient.

In the framework, the package of classes and mapping are fixed by rules, and
is easy to found to instance the DAO and to add the mapping.

I'm very happy using iBatis, and this feature will help me a lot.

Thanks

Marcelo Martins