ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <steven...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dynamic insert question
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 07:19:29 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your promp reply, but the question isn't in the "domain", this
part is working. The problem is when the select result(first step) insert
into the target table, seems it cann't know the "family" type, so that it
can't insert.

Actually I want the select is like this:
select $family$,partnum,parttype,'N' from cto.partinfo where ......

And I will input one parameter like '8848' (or others) to family.

What's solution for it?

Thanks
Steven