ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ben Munat <b...@munat.com>
Subject Re: Result Map Extends/
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:43:49 GMT
I don't think Alden was asking for a dependency... I think he was just trying to use
LazyDynaBean as the resultClass in his sqlMap and it's not working. I would imagine that
has something to do with a clash between the reflection used by LazyDynaBean and the
relection used by SqlMap.

Alden, what error are you getting?