ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

Subject Re: [Abator] Unable to generate artifacts
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2006 21:01:30 GMT
I'm using abator 0.6.1 and Eclipse 3.1.2 and still don't get the
"generate artifiacts" pop up menu after editing my plugin.xml file.
Anyone get it working correctly? Here is a snipped of what I updated my
plugin.xml to:

<extension point="org.eclipse.ui.popupMenus">
      <objectContribution
            objectClass="org.eclipse.core.resources.IFile"
            nameFilter="*"
            id="org.apache.ibatis.abator.ui.contribution1">
         <!--
         <visibility>
            <objectState

value="org.apache.ibatis.abator.ui.abatorConfigurationFileByElement"
                  name="contentTypeId"/>
         </visibility>
         -->
         <action
               enablesFor="1"
               label="Generate iBATIS Artifacts"
               icon="icons/iBatisLogo.gif"
               class="org.apache.ibatis.abator.ui.actions.RunAbatorAction"
               menubarPath="additions"
               id="org.apache.ibatis.abator.ui.actions.RunAbatorAction">

               <selection class="org.eclipse.core.resources.IFile "
         name="abatorConfig.xml"/>
         </action>
      </objectContribution>
   </extension>