ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From John Chien <john.ch...@ncmail.net>
Subject Re: List of data as input
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:53:32 GMT
Thanks,

James, Steven wrote:

>try this guide http://cvs.apache.org/dist/ibatis/ibatis.java/docs/iBATIS-SqlMaps-2.pdf
>page 39...
>
>The <iterate> tag will work fine to create and IN list..
>
>steve.

you will find this out i no time.

>>Good luck you already have way there....
>>
>>Steve..

only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal
privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If
you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment
and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.